you can read, but not my mind

you can read, but not my mind

Thursday 19 June 2014

diamond

Back in school, I had a junior named Intan Nur Ain. When I first saw her in facebook, I got pretty enjoy with her response because she was kind of pretty girl, hence the nickname "Intan". But some part of me thought, if one is comfortable being called Intan and rightly because one might amaze her, then one must be awesomely awesome.

Apart of inbox, "hye kakak!" we never spoke that much while face to face until she came back to continue her form six. We were/are more into online conversations, and through then, we exchanged topics, problems, and advice. She can be my sister, my friend and my kid, sometimes.

She just such a good smart girl, had a good eyes which I envy so much and she just loved what I loved.

I wish her, goodluck in life. If someday, we lost contact, we cant see each other, just want to let her know, I always be her sister, even we are not biological related. We are still bloods.

And know that, blood is thicker than water :)

Miss you, adek.




Love always,
sister



No comments:

Post a Comment